Friday, August 8, 2008

We've Had A Wild Ride Together...

Well Mom, I finally got around to posting something. Just in time, too. Turns out we're going to be done writing Season One of "Bob and Doug" on August 15th-ish. I truly am sorry for the months upon months without posts. Nothing much has gone on. Well, other than that Kaitlin came out here to stay with me for seven weeks (we went to a Dogers game and Disneyland), I had some friends come out to visit one weekend, I went home to Connecticut to write another episode, I travelled to Chicago to attend Lollapalooza, I met Dave Coulier, I got some more furniture and my hair is growing back nicely after I shaved it in April. Besides that, though, not much has been going on.

So I'll admit this blog was more or less a failure but, come on, what did you expect?

...Really? You're quite the optimist.

No comments: