Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Honesty Day!

It's still May 1st to me in Pacific Time (the correct time). I'm sitting here reflecting on how quickly this adventure has gone by me. I came out here in late January and now here I am in May. Wow. In all honesty, I am very happy I made the decision to move to Los Angeles. I say this simply because: I had a great time at work today. I know I've said it before, but this job is an absolute dream come true. I don't even care if this show never actually makes it to television (it will, don't worry), because I've made some great friends and had some great fun. And isn't that what it's all really about? (Hint: yes).

That's not to say I don't miss everyone back in Connecticut, because I do. But everytime I see all my family and friends I just know that they're going to be lifelong friends, and I'm so lucky to have them supporting me through this.

Upon reading that last paragraph, I'm reminded I voted against a line of dialogue in a script today because it was "kinda gay" as I put it. Well, if I thought that line was gay, then what I just wrote was...also...very gay. And I have no problem with that.

No comments: