Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Furniture?

Hi all. How's you week going? Mine's going pretty well so far. Anyway let's skip the formalities and get right to the reason we're all here:


Furniture. How about a slightly different angle?


That's all 100% Ikea. I'm really happy abut it. I have a real bed and a real couch, rather than some freak hybrid that combines the negative aspects of both without the positives. A definite thanks to my Dad, Bryan Piepho, for helping me put that monstrosity together. Amazingly, Dad's handiwork was not done there:


I know, "Oh La La" is gone (I have mixed feelings about it too), but also missing are the nasty brown rugs that have probably been on that floor for years and now I have an awesome new tile floor. Now I just need to take out all the trash.


Obviously, there's still some work to be done on this place, but it's getting there.

So enough about this crappy apartment, there's other stuff to talk about. Like...um...

Oh oh I know. I'm writing my first episode for "Bob & Doug"! As in "Written by: Rich Piepho". I'm really excited/horrified about it, but it should also be a lot of fun. Work in general has just been a lot of fun. I work with a great group of hilarious guys. It pretty much is the job I've always dreamed of having. All at the age of 21. I guess it's all downhill from here...

No comments: